The Sales Executive is responsible for driving net new sales and revenue from prospective and existing customer accounts within the assigned vertical. Sells solutions through prospecting, networking and executing on account plans and marketing initiatives to increase the company footprint within assigned accounts resulting in revenue growth and quota attainment.
1. Manage customer inquiries, problems, requests and suggestions; determines appropriate solutions and/or responses.
2. Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by providing smooth customer service to customers as per agreed service standards.
3. Negotiate customer claims, initiate billing adjustments in coordination with team leader.
4. Grow existing customers, and identify potential customers.
5. Develop new customers from both the market and existing customers with business solutions.
6. Plan and execute regular maintenance and business development visits to customer.
7. Maintain and regular customer information.
8. Understand all aspects of customers’ business needs and business development opportunities.
9. Promote suitable products/solutions and develop solutions for customers involving business units.
10. Work with other business units in Company to ensure proper service to customers.
11. Prepare proposals and quotation to customers.
Strong verbal, written, training and interpersonal skills.
Minimum of 2 years previous sales, sales management or training, experience.
Candidates must have a strong background and knowledge of account management, sales process and solution selling.
Must have the proven ability to translate the customer need(s) into solution requirements through creating powerful value propositions and negotiation skills.
Have the ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales skills and needs identification by aligning unique insights to key customer priorities.
Must exhibit excellent written, oral and presentation skills
Create demand by understanding specific vertical market business challenges, delivering entry point value statements, value propositions, and by identifying the key buying influences in a complex sales environment.
Valid driving license
Click Here To Apply Online