Manage the credit card processing, system enhancement, fraud prevention, dispute management, system integration, reconciliation, business intelligence and decision support functions of Group Payments and Services.
Job Specific Requirements- Business Intelligence and Decision Support
– Manage and ensure the overall credit card acceptance on the Emirates ecommerce and call centre channels are maintained at the optimum level by proactively monitoring, analysing the variances ,engaging and coordinating with IT and other internal stakeholders to take effective measures and provide recommendations to increase the credit card acceptance rate.
– Manage the overall credit card cost by providing the descriptive insights for the network, develop and maintain a model for budget, forecast and analysing credit card cost so that tolerance level of variance is maintained at minimal level.
– Ensuring that complex credit card data is sourced through various systems and credit card acquirer portals , collated, modelled and translated into tangible insights to senior management by using complex algorithms and statistical methods.
– Collaborate and work closely within Group Payment and Services and other cross-functional teams such as Ecommerce, Call Centre, Skywards, Management Accounts, Treasury, Card Schemes, Card acquirers by supporting the ad-hoc reporting and analysis on credit card acceptance and cost by providing clear insights and recommendations essential for decision making.
Generic Job Accountablities
– Ensure that e-Commerce business of Emirates Group is supported with relevant payment methods and provide recommendations to senior management for value added changes.
– Analyse business requirements and system enhancements of various Corporate Payment Gateway (CPG) storefronts, to ensure the end result is as per the business requirements. Work closely with internal stakeholders, acquirers and other service providers to reduce fraud, increase acceptance and reduce friction in online card and alternate payment methods.
– Monitor fraud trends and incorporate appropriate fraud rules to maintain balance between fraud, cost and accepetance.
– Monitor sales, revenue, merchant service fee, acceptance, fraud, chargeback and rejection on a regular basis. Build and share management information to drive improvements in these areas.
– Perform settlement reconciliation in line with settlement cycle. Escalate anomalies and recommend improvements to contracts, rates and SLAs based on review and reconciliation.
– Lead and coach the officers, supervisors and GP&S staff to maintain a high performance culture and work with the management team to ensure department KPIs are met and manage and deliver projects as and when required to ensure that the department stays current. Analyse credit card information to forecast sales and cost data. Develop and share reports on cost, acceptance, chargeback etc. and maintain the acquirer landscape with sales and cost information
Qualifications & Experience
Finance & Insurance Revenue Accounting: 8+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Relevant experience with an appropriate level of business exposure and managerial experience so as to be able to balance both commercial and finance requirements. Advanced knowledge of credit card and payment acceptance industry and associated processes. Knowledge of credit card acceptance related activities, processes and procedures, and awareness of Commercial and operational areas of the business.
Leadership Role : No
Safety Sensitive Role: No
Click here to Apply Online