We are looking for a responsible Financial Specialist to analyze and offer advice for all of our financial issues.
A successful Financial Specialist in our company uses financial management knowledge to perform cost analyses, prepare budget reports and evaluate current accounting trends. You should also advise our senior management team on potential acquisitions and strategic decisions in alignment with business objectives and legislation.
Ultimately, you should recommend, design and monitor short-term and long-term investment strategies for our company.
• Analyze financial data to identify our company’s financial status
• Conduct cost and benchmarking analyses
• Prepare budget reports
• Develop financial models, taking legal limitations into consideration
• Participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans
• Design and review fiscal policies
• Identify investment opportunities
• Advise our senior management team on financial planning (e.g. acquisitions, mergers and loans)
• Create forecast models based on current and past financial results
• Proven work experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst or relevant role
• Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software
• Understanding of financial and accounting principles
• An ability to analyze market trends and provide data-based advice
• Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
• An ability to present and explain investment information and financial plans
• BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
• Additional qualification (e.g. CPA or CFA) a plus
Click Here To Apply Online