The Junior Financial Analyst is responsible for compiling and reviewing financial data, and suggesting actions to enhance the Company profitability.
– Verify the collection and maintenance of data related to specific financial/accounting functions in order to ensure that accurate and up to date records/statistics are established and maintained.
– Compile, reconcile and analyze financial information, through developing relevant reports in order to help the hierarchy make informed decisions.
– Prepare and update financial projections, and provide the necessary support in budget preparation.
– Assist in performing financial analysis of the Group’s profitability, liquidity and sales performance, as well as in working capital needs of relevant companies.
– Assist in reviewing, maintaining and analyzing yearly financial statements, brands prices and margins.
– Identify, investigate and rectify routine errors and anomalies in input data in order to ensure accuracy of information.
Click Here To Apply Online