Mission of the function:
Create integrated partnerships with hospitals that strongly differentiate Siemens from the competition. By functioning as a single point of contact and creatively leveraging insight into both organizations, KAMs deliver solutions that substantive advance hospital missions and objectives. They thus have a critical role in building long-term competitive advantage for Siemens – in the form of deeper customer loyalty, improved market access, a stronger Siemens brand, and increased profitability.
Also to build partnerships at the influential leaders those are differentiated by trust, openness, and a shared sense of purpose. These partnerships build positive interdependence and invaluable understanding of hospital challenges, leaders’ ambitions, and purchase decision-making processes. KAMs continually monitor and assess organizational structure and the cascade of influence, and align with key decision makers in order to strengthen Siemens
What are my responsibilities?
– Holds self accountable for achieving Business Plan within territory and delivering profitable growth.
– Ensures Strategic Account plans are developed and implemented with effect.
– Develop and promote Key Opinion Leader to drive business growth.
– Manages all processes and procedures involved in the sales function in a way that maximizes revenue and gross profit while maintaining compliance to established business and healthcare compliance regulation guidelines.
– Complies with all Company Policies and Procedures to ensure flawless audits and reviews.
– Delivers on all initiatives relating to Commercial Excellence including:
* Sales Forecasting
* Sales Force Automation
* Job Standards
What do I need to qualify for this job?
5+ years professional experience or equivalent with a background involving clinical and medical technology expertise
Speak fluently English
Passionate and enthusiastic
Independent and self-motivated
Innovative and creative
Strong communication skills and flexibility to work in a matrix organization
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online