Reference No FN-18-004
Educational Qualifications Bachelor degree in Commerce / Finance /Accounts having 02 years of post-qualification relevant work experience in similar function / role in an organization of repute. OR Two years college Diploma in a related discipline with 04 years of post-qualification relevant work experience. Proficiency in English (Reading and Writing) : Proficiency in MS office
Experience Required As mentioned above
Job Location Muscat
1. Ensure cargo and passenger , outward and inward billings are verified, accounted and billed correctly.
2. Updating all required master data for interline transactions such as exchange rates, carrier and customer masters, ICH member carrier master, SPAs on a regular and timely basis.
3. Process inward billing rejection invoices, process batches, resolve exceptions and close the batch.
4. Ensure that prime billing invoices for the period are processed and accounted.
5. Generate outward billing weekly based on ICH calendar (7th, 14th, 21st & 30Th) , ensure accounting for rejections, billing memos and debit memos are done on a timely basis.
6. Generate ICH AR files, upload in internet web, close the period and upload the AR files in ERP
7. Print invoices for NON ICH airlines , forward to them and follow-up for payment.
8. Handle payroll and payroll related payments covering monthly payroll, final settlements, leave salary, educational allowance etc.
9. Review and authorization of Duty Travel- Advance and claim settlements.
10. GL Accounting- month end EOS provision, duty travel provision, interface between PERCOM/DTS and GL
11. Check & approve the invoices entered by subordinates within three working days or based on the urgency/ importance.
12. Compliance to the provisions of Manual of Authority, adequacy of narrations, correctness of account code distributions and availability of relevant attachments in ERP to be ensured prior to approval.
13. Ensure that the payments are released based on the agreed credit terms.
14. Ensure that the queries/ E-mails sent by suppliers/ other departments are promptly responded to within two working days
15. Generate Invoices for the applicable revenue streams as per the billing cycle and ensure timely dispatch.
16. Ensure that all recurring adhoc invoices have been raised every month.
17. Ensure that all invoices and credit notes are correctly accounted in ERP system.
18. Carry out reconciliation of all revenues based on monthly statistical data to ensure revenues are accounted properly in the books.
19. Provide necessary support to Accounts Receivables section for creation of customer codes and collection of outstanding debts.
20. To review the list of advances paid to suppliers and coordinate with the relevant user department for timely settlement of the same. To subsequently clear these advance accounts, based on invoices received from suppliers.
21. Reconcile Suppliers statements of account and provide accounts payable balance confirmations as required by vendor.
22. Monitor the service contracts with various vendors and ensure that they are maintained on an updated basis by coordination with the concerned sections.
23. Monitor and ensure that petty cash vouchers received daily are properly accounted and reimbursements processed on a timely basis.
24. Receive all cash sales, ensure properly accounted and charge code made, upon receipt of cash payments by concerned sections and ensure timely deposits into the bank.
25. Prepare and update a check-list/ chart listing out the major expenses/ periodical payments processed every month to facilitate preparation/ accounting of provisional journal entries.
26. Ensure that provisions are created based on proper estimates and same have been accounted at each month-end.
27. Prepare/ review the bank reconciliation statement for the business unit bank account(s).
Any other tasks as may be allocated by section-head from time to time.
Closing Date 18-02-2018
Please click here to Apply Online