Fresh Bachelor Degree in Accounts / Commerce OR Two years college Diploma in the related discipline with 02 years of post-qualification work experience in a similar role. OR Specialised certificate / license in the related field with Secondary School and having 06 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar functions. Proficiency in English (Reading and Writing) : Proficiency in MS office
Experience Required As mentioned above
Job Location Muscat
1. Receive the revenue related documents from different sections of business unit, verify the same , revert back for observed discrepancies and final resolution of the same.
2. Check for adequacy of documents and cross-verify the amounts to be billed based on applicable tariff and agreements.
3. Extract data from feeder system through oracle discoverer tools and convert to Excel sheet for analyzing and ensuring accuracy in invoicing data.
4. Generate invoices in ERP system along with supporting documents to be dispatched to the Customer.
5. Ensure that all invoices and credit notes are correctly accounted in ERP System.
6. Prepare invoices in Accounts Receivables to meet the ad-hoc requirements.
7. Ensure that invoices are received and booked for payment prior to due date and ensure that all payments are up to date.(Data-entry process).
8. Check if the rates charged are as per the Contract/ PO.
9. Check for adequacy of documents, verify the amounts and ensure prior approval of all transactions.
10. Timely cash flow management of the Catering Unit in coordination with Treasury for funds allocation and bank assignment.
11. Ensure that the queries/ E-mails sent by suppliers/ other departments are promptly responded to within two working days.
12. Ensure that advance payments are squared off by following up with the user department and receiving and accounting the supplier invoices in a timely manner.
13. Reconcile Suppliers statements of account and provide accounts payable balance confirmations as required by vendor.
14. Monitor and ensure that petty cash vouchers received daily are proper accounted, charged and sent for approval.
15. Make payments of all duly approved Petty Cash Vouchers on a timely basis.
16. Receive all cash sales, ensure properly accounted and charge code made, upon receipt of cash payments by concerned sections and ensure timely deposits into the bank.
17. Monitor the GSA control account, follow up, receive and account the GSA statements accurately using the correct account code distributions (wherever applicable) to ensure that the balances in the account represent unaccounted invoices for no more than 2 months.
18. Follow up, receive and match the fixed asset/ stores invoices with the PO and GRN and ensure that the accounting is accurate (wherever applicable)
19. Send the payment details to service providers (like OIFC, MEDC etc.) as soon as the payment is processed to ensure correct allocation of receipts by the Supplier
20. Review the relevant accounts and pass necessary JVs at the month end to ensure proper allocation of expenses to all RCs (wherever applicable)
21. Act as the back-up for any other staff during their absence or as directed by the Section Head
22. Ensure to inform the Section Head about the annual leave plans at least a week in advance and hand over the pending tasks to the identified back-up staff
23. Ensure that any matter that deviates from the normal process/ procedures is brought to the attention of the Section Head
24. Ensure to complete any other tasks given by the Section Head within the agreed timeframe.
Closing Date 21-09-2017
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online