About The Role:
Develop and maintain a highly detailed and parameterised dynamic telecom economics models for all of Ooredoo’s businesses that incorporates all aspect of activities, which will be primarily used for regulatory costing purposes to set interconnection prices and economic planning.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
About The Person:
You should have
• At least 8 years of professional work experience
• At least 3 years of related experience in a telecom company.
• Exposure to tariff settlement & financial analysis
• Understanding of ITU recommendation / regulations
• Knowledge of international telecom market & service
• Understanding of PTT interconnection
Minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree in FinanceNote: you will be required to attach the following:
Click here to Apply Online