This position is responsible for leading and providing on-site cyber security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, assessments and other related tasks as identified.
Responsibilities of the Position
· Assume leadership role in assigned projects insuring project delivered as designed, on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Act as technical mentor and team lead to develop cyber security technical expertise and HPS business acumen
· Act as primary customer interface to ensure proposed solutions meet their business needs.
· Maintain technical competency with the HPS security and networking product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated security/network disciplines.
· Maintain cyber security certifications.
· Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, ISO27000, etc.
· Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support.
· Assist Sales/Business Development by defining potential Honeywell cybersecurity solutions including customer presentations and proposal development.
· Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner.
· Act as technical mentor and team lead as applicable to develop cyber security technical expertise and HPS business acumen amongst new & junior technical talent.
· Act as technical Point of Contact for on-going support of high-touch, critical customers that need on-going technical relationship management
· Act as a key contributor to operations strategy for the region given extensive knowledge of subject matter and customers in the geography
· Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
· Requires 30– 65% travel
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree a minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial automation network systems engineering.
· CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar security certification
· CISCO Certified Network/Design/Security Professional (at least one) – must currently be certified or in the
process of certification
· Linux/Windows Security Basics
· 10+ years working with IT Security
· 10+ years Industrial Networking
· 10+ years’ Experience within Industrial Process Control
· 5+ years Leading Security Projects.
· 5+ years performing audits/assessments
· Cyber Security Risk Analysis
· Process Control system design/implementation
· Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues
· Industrial Control Systems
· Familiarity with Industrial Site’s Safety requirements
· Strong virtualization experience (VCP)
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
· Networking certs (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
· Experience performing cybersecurity/network services at customer sites.
· Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
· Experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
· LAN/WAN and wireless networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, switches, routers, firewalls
· TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SSL
· Experience Network Security – Firewall, ACL, IDS, IPS, SIEM
· Specific experience in Cisco Routers, Switches, or Firewalls
· Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server
· Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
· Result oriented
· Confident – ability to work with minimal supervision
· Open minded- Integrative thinker
· Influences without authority
· Effective communicator
· Customer service orientated
A Job posting does not exist for this global job code, please work with your HRG to develop one
JOB ID: HRD155381
Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply Online