The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an FSE2 Networking Jazan SRE within our Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) Team in KSA.
The purpose of this role is to fulfil that of a Sr Service engineer. Primely assigned to support Jazan Refinery as a Network and System support engineer.
Support LSS projects and Contracts, Perform the assignments within budgeted time and cost achieving required quality.
Direct Interface with customer on site works and supports the customer in a professional and competent manner.
Can technically coach/mentor an assistant and actively shares knowledge with other engineers.
Supports the implementation of projects/contracts in line with LSS objectives including continuous improvement of technical skills, customer satisfaction, and safety performance.
FSE2 Networking Jazan SRE Responsibilities
· Provide services as per LSS Project that will include design, engineering, testing and installation Start-up, commissioning, and acceptance testing
· Perform on demand repairs at customer sites.
· Preventive maintenance at customer sites (contract-based or appointment based).
· Being based at customer site for daily maintenance of the installed base.
· Performing the required diagnostics after repair.
· Informing the customer about performed activities as well advising about (technical) service matters when the service engineer thinks this is desirable and/or necessary to guarantee failure free use of the instrument in the future. The Field Service Leader will decide on execution in case of warranty issues.
· Generates Services Sales leads by understanding customer requirements and suggesting appropriate Honeywell Solutions
· Customer focused, always acts in a professional manner.
· To fill in the service forms correctly and unambiguously.
· Keeping the personal stock of spare parts in an optimal condition.
· Evaluate these spare parts in accordance with need and usage.
· To use and maintain all measuring equipment and tools optimally and timely calibrate these according to the procedures.
· Checking the personal safety equipment
· Weekly submission of service reports, time sheets and expense reports.
· Assisting clients with troubleshooting.
· Keep her/his lease car in proper condition according to Honeywell standards and in accordance with local legislation and follow all Honeywell policies regarding lease car, including mileage tracking reports
· Obtain required certifications and maintains knowledge and skills.
Principal Networks & Contact Links
· Site lead or principal and project team
· Other departments
· Third party vendors
· Supervise site team when required
Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
· Shall be stationed Jazan City , Support Jazan Support programs
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum 7 Years of Work Experience
Network Certification – Minimum CCNA
Able to multitask and manage priorities
Self-motivated, consistently takes the initiative to get things done
Strong customer service sense
Good team player
Key Performance Measures
Customer Satisfaction and Customer feedback
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
· Group medical insurance plan life.
· Paid annual leave and time off work.
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
· Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOB ID: HRD171319
Category: Customer Experience
Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply Online