To assist the ICD Relationship Managers in maintaining the portfolio under management, CP writing, Industry analysis, country reports, legal documentation, in addition to resolving day to day issues, ensuring the coverage team’s involvement in operational issues is brought to a minimum
Key Result Areas:
Assist the Relationship Management team in maintaining and developing both existing and target Relationships.
Liaise regularly with various departments (e.g. Risk, TCM, Credit, OPS, Legal, Compliance) within the bank and entertain requests and enquiries pertaining to transactions and or documentation.
Ensuring all documentation is up to standard and up to date and ensuring that MER issues are kept to a minimum.
Attend to the Clients enquiries and coordinating with various Service Departments to ensure resolution in -a timely manner.
Assist in preparing industry studies and Client/Product presentations.
Attend to specific projects /jobs assigned by the Relationship Managers from time to time.
Maintain proper records of client’ communication.
Establish cordial relationship with WRM and provide clarifications on any queries missed.
Maintaining monthly pipeline report and updating the same regularly.
Explore and highlight business opportunities in the Client portfolio.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Complete knowledge and clear understanding of the Bank’s credit policy and operating systems
• Strong credit, legal knowledge and marketing skills are mandatory. CP writing skills are a MUST.
• Thorough awareness of various financial product services.
• Familiarity with core banking systems.
• BSc. In Finance/ Accounting with minimum experience of 3— 5 years
• MBA is a plus
• Strong knowledge of Power point and experience in making presentations.
Click Here To Apply Online