Manage the Barclays co-branded credit card partnership and product portfolio strategy. Lead the day-to-day relationship and be the primary point of contact in Skywards for the Barclays team. Deliver against the Barclays business case and annual budget through targeted acquisition, communication and spend activation strategies. Contribute to Skywards member base growth, Skywards Partnerships revenue targets, and commercial airline revenue in the US through the credit card product.
– Use data analytics to identify best performing owned digital channels/environments, and develop spend activation and acquisition strategies to continuously deliver against the Barclays business case. In collaboration with the EK Partnerships Activation Manager, deliver strategic campaign planning/ activity and make recommendations based on partner and financial data.
– Work with the EK E-Commerce Team to optimise performance of Barclays promotional placements on IBE, Manage My Booking, Hold My Fare and other emirates.com inventory, and seek to find new solutions/opportunities within the emirates.com environment.
– Own the design of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions for the Barclays partnerships. Work closely with Skywards data analytics team to develop and maintain these.
– Collaborate with Barclays account team and CCMB to develop marketing communication strategies to increase awareness of co-branded card product and the Skywards brand in the US.
– Work with the EK Partnerships Activation Manager to negotiate opportunities and access to partner?s marketing channels to develop Emirates brand awareness, drive incremental revenue and build the number of qualified members.
– Monitor the partnership through agreed project milestones (e.g. card acquisition, new Skywards members, monthly card spend), monthly revenue targets and quarterly review meetings to increase revenue and to address negative forecast gaps.
– Manage the partnership at an operational level to ensure smooth running: this will include following up on all service failures, accounting and reconciliation issues, fraudulent activities, problem-solving and liaising with relevant departments within Emirates and the partner organisation to swiftly resolve all operational and customer service problems which are related to the Barclays account.
– Contribute to commercial airline revenue by promoting fare-led offers to card holders and new members acquired through the co-branded card partnership, working closely with the EK US team.
– Lead any contract discussions that may arise during the term of the agreement, including commercial, product and data clauses.
– Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practice, research developments on competitor sites, identifying valuable features and analyse new possibilities.
Qualifications & Experience
– Commercial/Sales.Other : 8+ Years
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
– Degree (Ecommerce, Business & Marketing disciplines are an advantage)
– Airline Industry
– E-commerce sales
– Digital Marketing
– Partnership Marketing
– Partner Management
– Project Management
– Relationship building and Stakeholder management
– Data analytics
– Excel proficiency
Leadership Role : NO
Please note this role is offered on a Fixed Term basis.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careersJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
Click here to Apply Online