A bus driver must be patient and level headed in order to deal directly with members of the public and cope with a position that can in some ways be monotonous. They must transport passengers to and from destinations on a predefined route. A driver must also obviously be a careful and skilled driver who is able to traverse heavy traffic and make sure the passengers arrive safely
* Checking transport passes.
* Helping passenger with difficulties for get in and drop off.
* Driving legally and safely.
* Monitoring vehicle parts.
* Dealing with any anti social behavior on the bus.
Click here to Apply Online