Assist with the delegation of day to day responsibilities to the Catering team, to produce and deliver
a high quality and cost effective service of food.
Support the House Manager to ensure staff are meeting Employees needs, booking demands
and maintain high levels of catering provision to budget.
• Operate and control food related service, providing interesting and innovative menus, which
are value for money.
• Monitor the quality of food, portion control and preparation for dietary provisions and delivery
of food service.
• Maintain high levels of record keeping e.g. ordering supplies in and monitor stock control to
establish accuracy of costs are within budget
• Maintain a high level of cleanliness in accordance with food hygiene health and safety
regulations, ensure defects and breakdowns are reported correctly and assist the House
Manager with statutory risk assessments and COSHH related to catering functions.
• Monitor stock control and ordering records to establish accuracy of costs are within budget
• Identify staff performance and development related to catering and domestic requirements.
• Take an active role in service development, including attending meetings, minute taking
assisting in service marketing strategy and undertake training deemed necessary.
Good organisational and communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Knowledge of Health and Hygiene legislations, COSHH, producing risk assessments and
health and safety requirements in a catering capacity.
• Ability to work to deadlines, whilst maintaining a quality service
• Assist with other centre and service needs as directed
Click here to Apply Online