• Support the Planning Manager to maintain control of the budget, schedule and plans, and provide regular reports on project status, including administering major/minor contracts.
• Act as primary focal point for inter-discipline coordination between engineering, operations and planning teams to achieve unconventional rig-less completion project objectives.
• Support core business teams in formulating budgets for strategic and operational plans.
• Perform deep dive trend and de-compositional analysis on historical completion cost/expenditure records
• Present project updates to upper management in terms of financial status, quality status and schedule progress status.
• Perform daily follow up on status of rig-less well completion operation sites to ensure progress as per established project success criteria.
• Supervise implementation of process improvement initiatives to enhance the project’s quality, duration and cost.
• Prepare and monitor Authorizations for Expenditure (\”AFEs\”), particularly as regards developing realistic cost estimates for rig-less operational activity line items within each AFE.
• Track and revise established KPI balanced scorecard and provide reports to relevant stakeholders and develop additional KPIs as needed.
• Prepare, evaluate and participate in discussions for cost variation issues related to specific projects and develops ways to address them and keep documentation for tracking purposes.
• Conduct market intelligence related tasks including, gathering and evaluating relevant rig-less operation market information to review market position, determine threats and establish performance benchmark.
• 9-12 years of solid project engineering experience.
• It is preferred if the candidate has some background in well completion/intervention/servicing activities in unconventional resources, particularly related to Hydraulic Fracturing and Rig-less operations.
• Knowledge of recent Project Management systems, in addition to experience in planning and scheduling of field activities and mega projects, are highly desired.
• Familiarity with relevant project management software (e.g. MS Project, Primavera, etc.) is preferred.
Click here to Apply Online