1. Operate crawler & mobile/hydraulic cranes under general supervision. 2. Carry out daily inspection of cranes and related equipment on a daily basis, note any cases of malfunction and ensure that appropriate repair works are done in a timely manner. 3. Perform the upkeep and regular maintenance of crane equipment with a high emphasis on safety. 4. Ensure that safety procedures are followed during loading and unloading operations. 5. Use appropriate hand & arm signals as per the crane chart to install, position, handle & move materials. 6. Ensure that the load to be lifted is within the safe lifting capacity of the crane. 7. Compliance in accordance with Company policies & procedures and HSE standards.
• Training in relevant field is required.
• Total of 4 years experience with 2 years’ experience in handling similar cranes.
• Crane operator’s license.
• Ability to read and understand the Crane Chart and appropriately use hand/arm signals.
• Excellent eye sight.
• Basic English communication skills.
• Must be physically fit to perform long hours of work on site
• Must have a steady hand to balance the gears properly.
• Knowledge of safety regulations that govern crane operation, such as road regulations and vehicle weight permits.
• Knowledge of design, use & maintenance of related machines and tools.
Click here to Apply Online