Purpose of the Job:
Manage the tenders and presales function.
• Responsible for working with subject-matter experts (SMEs) to transform technical solutions into complete, compliant and compelling winning proposal language. Ensures proposal response demonstrates value to prospective customer, while ensuring the response is easy to read and consistent throughout proposal sections.
• Review, analyze, and interpret technical requirements provided in RFIs and RFPs (including PWS and Instructions to Offerors) to gain a thorough understanding of the objectives of each solicitation.
• Craft persuasive commercial focused sales proposals and responses to client requests, including RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs
• Create proposal outlines and identify critical information. Request and organize responses from internal customers. Project manage tasks through completion.
• Create professionally formatted RFPs layouts and templates incorporating text, tables, charts, graphics, and technical diagrams
• Revise, edit and proofread proposals for accuracy, efficacy, style, and for perfect grammar and mechanics
• Manage all production phases of project to ensure consistency, provide overall quality control, and compliance with proposal submission guidelines
• Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
• Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
• Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements
• Contribution in cost and price calculations
• Conduct costing analysis and simulations
• Manage the different sales requests related to the presales phase
• Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
• Having a tender’s management experience is a MUST
• Degree in business or any other field related to the position
• Practical experience in a similar position advantageous
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
• Well-developed negotiation skills
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
Click here to Apply Online