Key Result Responsibilities
1. Validates and reviews regularly the compliance to relevant policies and regulations of the published crew pairings and published crew rosters.
2. Coordinates with relevant departments ensuring that all Air Arabia flights to be operated are completely covered with qualified crew members and standard crew complement.
3. Creates, modifies and/or adjusts the crew pairings and crew rosters to cater to ad-hoc flights, flight re-routings, training activity revisions, absences and other disruptions affecting the published crew rosters with the goal of optimizing the crew utilization at the best and most applicable way.
4. Manages and coordinates with relevant sections/teams the adjustments required in the crew member’s line training rosters ensuring it remains on track with completion target; e. g. familiarization and check flights, annual line checks, line release checks, IOEs, recurrent trainings, etc..
5. Ensures that all adjustments in published crew rosters are relayed to the crew members ahead of time; e.g. crew member on home standby must be upgraded to open flight/s at least 13Hrs prior to flight’s ETD.
6. Prepares, validates and transmits necessary pre-departure documents and authority required information; e.g. crew APP/APIS, crew list
7. Participates in identifying improvements/adjustments required in the current processes or procedures, and in the productivity systems used by the team; e.g. crew management system, communication tools, reporting tools
8. Prepares and transmits on time all required reports; r the background for delayed flights relevant to Crew Planning and Control scope; absences to respective line managers, etc.
9. Maintains and updates the crew database records including crew qualification records as received from authorized sources.
10. Complies with approved processes and procedures in order to attain the minimum agreed daily OTP relevant to Crew Planning and Control scope.
11. Communicates on time to all support teams the required assistance; e.g. crew transportation, crew documents processing & release monitoring, hotel accommodation, deadhead seat blocking & booking, and crew status in order to maintain seamless routine crew control execution
12. Reviews, validates and implements legal and compliant crew swaps.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Aviation related fields or equivalent is preferred.
High School or diploma in a related field (aviation/transportation management) is acceptable if combined with related working experience.
Basic knowledge in using crew management systems, productivity tools; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Very good written and verbal communication skills.
Fluent in English Language.
Minimum 1 year work experience in aviation industry; experience in crew control or similar task involving crew member transactions are desired.
Familiar with regulatory requirements like CAR-OPS 1; particularly FTL and Rest Periods
Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills; a team player capable of supporting teams.
Possesses good organizing, time, and change management skills.
Multi-task oriented with high attention to details.
Dependable, self-initiative, takes ownership, and displays energy and enthusiasm.
Capable of identifying irregularities and recommending solutions
Flexible, demonstrates quick response to frequently changing schedules and ad-hoc scenarios.
Click here to Apply Online