The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are seeking a creative and forward-thinking Cybersecurity Specialist to develop and enhance cyber security solutions to address unique security challenges in critical infrastructure and industrial businesses. The Cybersecurity Specialist in Qatar will be closely working with global Cybersecurity CoE teams to research new and existing cyber related problems, design and develop solutions, evaluate internal and third-party solutions, and support or participate on customer projects.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Responsible for co-managing cybersecurity CoE infrastructure ensuring systems are well-maintained and available, as business requires.
· Perform Application and System administration tasks required to keep the Cyber Lab operational at industry standard level
· Contribute to the development of the Cyber Security services portfolio
· Research solutions to challenging industrial cyber security problems
· Regularly engage with account managers, business development managers, solution architects, and customers to develop and deliver technical presentation on Honeywell industrial cyber security products and services.
· Write / craft clear, understandable documentation that translates complicated technical processes to a target audience. Deliverables include technical publications; industry conference presentations; course development and delivery; and prototype tools and techniques.
· Provide technical guidance and support on current Honeywell cybersecurity products and services
· Understanding of networking fundamentals, including network hardware, systems, protocols, and network management applications and tools.
· Liaison with HON Corp IT to ensure compliance with security standards and policies.
· Conduct advanced training courses in cyber operations such as; Next Generation Firewalls, Intrusion detection and investigation, industrial control network and system exploitation, Honeywell developed security solutions and other relevant topics
· Minimum travel required for customer meetings, training, conferences, etc.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electronics or in lieu of degree 7 years of directly related experience.
· Advanced knowledge of cyber security, including expert knowledge in one or more of: malware analysis, reverse engineering, vulnerability detection/mitigation, information assurance
· Familiarity with one or more of the following programming and scripting languages:
· Working experience with virtualization, networking, open source and Microsoft
· 3-5 years troubleshooting skills to resolve basic network and application or system integration issues.
· Previous proven experience in networking technologies.
· 5 years of experience with Cyber Security Technologies
· CISSP, OSCP, GICSP, GCFA or related security certifications
· CISCO Certified Network/Associate/Design/Security Professional
· Diagnostic and analytical skills including problem solving, management of priorities and self direction to resolve complex issues
· Experience with remote desktop technologies, VNC, RDP, etc.
· Process Control system support/design/implementation
· Experience resolving network issues via remote tools
· Fault Tolerant Ethernet (Honeywell product)
· CISSP Certification or related security certification
· Network Security Basics certification
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
· Knowledge of IT/OT Security Technical regulations and requirements
· Industry standards such as ISA/IEC 62443, ISA 99, ISO 27000, NERC-CIP
· Industry best practices, such NIST 800 series
· Experience in LAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
· LAN networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, hubs, switches, Routers, TCP/IP, VLAN, Next Generation Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, IPS
· TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, SCP, SSL, HTTP, SSH, SSL
· Experience Network Security – Firewall, ACL, IDS, IPS
· Specific experience configuring Cisco Routers or Switches
· Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server, PowerShell
· Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
· Experience utilizing network analysis tools, What’s Up Gold, Solar Winds, etc.
· Experience with log collection, management, and reporting.
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: HRD122781
Location: Al Whada Street 391,Amwal Tower,5th fl.,Al Wassar Area 61, P.O. Box: 63757,Doha,AD DAWHAH,Qatar
Click here to Apply Online