The facilities supervisor fulfill a key position in the day-to-day management the facility with emphasis on building maintenance and operations. This position physically involved, working with technology, supervision and interacting with heads. Reported directly to the facility manager.
– Communications skills in person and in writing.\
– The ability to lead and manage teams.
– Attention to details.
– A good knowledge of English speaking and writing.
– Analytical and problem solving skills.
– Time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
Resposibilities and Duties:
– Liaising with plumbers, electricians and other maintenance team professionally.
– Control activities.
– Supervising multidisciplinary teams of staff including the cleaners, MEP team and security reports.
– Ensuring that basic facilities such as water and building are well maintain.
– Ensuring facilities meet government regulations, health and safety standard.
– Overseeing buildings day-to-day operations and maintenance.
– Drafting reports and making written recommendations
– Experience in MEP work.
– Well-versed in technical operations and facilities best practices.
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
– BSC in engineering, business administration or any relevant field.
Senior (5+ years of experience)
Click here to Apply Online