• Plan and arrange for any needed facilities;
• Manage the usage of company’s facilities to maintain maximum utilization with regards to proper ergonomics;
• Arrange ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems;
• Ensure proper operating of all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs;
• Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations;
• Ensure that all functions under supervision operate in accordance with Quality, Environment, Health, and Safety (QEHS) policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors;
• Maintain compliance to Baldiah, Civil defense and Amanah ordinances and codes;
• Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken;
• Support any afterhours building needs and activities or emergencies as required;
• Supervise & Support the department for any additional written tasks;
• Apply & Implement the Company’s Codes of Conduct.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Facility planning and maintenance requirements.
• Knowledge of technical regulations related to facilities.
Click here to Apply Online