GRADUATE JOB DESCRIPTION
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us shape the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking motivated and passionate individuals to join our Graduate program in the role of Graduate Field Service Engineers Low Current System. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build your experience in BMS control systems – CCTV access control and fire alarms.
As a recent graduate you will receive industry leading training and support from colleagues and leaders within the Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) business of Honeywell in Saudi Arabia.
Our graduates go on to become our next #futureshapers with exciting career paths as Engineers, Project Managers, Directors and future Business Leaders.
Where will our graduate program take you?
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Support the development of on-site installation, service and repair processes of low current systems.
· Provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, consultants, and other industry peers.
· Daily maintenance activity – actions, to sell or increase the selling domain for Honeywell products
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering – Electronics Engineering
· Fluent communication in English and Arabic
· Demonstrate a passion in the field of BMS control systems – CCTV access control and fire alarms Saudi national
JOB ID: req315818
Category: Customer Experience
Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply Online