The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Field Service Manager
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business unit in Process Materials and Technologies (PMT). HPS improves the safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. With more than 12,000 employees in 120 countries, HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical industries, including oil & gas, mining, refining, pulp & paper, power, chemical, and life sciences.
The purpose of this role is to lead the LSS Field Service Engineering Team in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) consisting of 18-30 highly talented professional engineering staff across the assigned geographical area including GES and contract resources.
This role reports direct to the Service Business Director with line management responsibility for the assigned engineering group. They shall ensure that application methods, techniques, and tools as well as resource management matters concerning their engineering group remain aligned with the objectives of the global field service execution methodologies.
They’re responsible to ensure HPS delivers best in class solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations whilst achieving safety, quality, schedule and financial goals.
Manage to key targeted metrics e.g. over/under utilization, average engineering cost. Ensure delivery excellence through standardizing on best practice. Manage Branch based on engineering office with critical mass & knowledge.
Field Service Manager Responsibilities
• Responsible for the P&L of the LSS Business in KSA. Ensuring all the financial metrics Orders, Revenue, OI and Collections are inline with the AOP.
• Responsibility for the Field Service Engineering and Workforce planning within the assigned geography/accounts.
• Support staffing of the Field Service Engineering workforce utilized by each Profit Center for Periodic, SPOT and Service Projects delivery.
• Assembling high performance teams and driving ongoing improvement in Skills & Effectiveness including CEAT certifications.
• Ensuring effective performance management processes, development of future management/engineering capabilities with attractive career plans.
• Drive planning, coordination, and execution of the Field Service Engineering within the regional organization.
• Ensures the availability of tools, equipment and materials required to drive productivity in Field Service Teams.
• Quarterly Career Planning meetings with team members at each stage of their careers. Higher frequency for High Elbow employees.
• Active contributor in Regional MRR and succession planning.
• Recruitment of Diverse, High talent professionals to meet current and future Field Service Engineering Needs.
• Responsible for functional management of local engineering teams to ensure business goals and objectives are met and key operations strategies are implemented.
• Plan, develop and support staffing of key personnel for the Field Service organizations through a robust and effective SIOP process.
• Participate in AOP processes and provide leadership to execute on agreed plans.
• Be a change agent – influence, consult, and lead efforts for sharing and standardizing of best practices and processes.
• Optimizing delivery of projects and engineering to achieve continuous improvement and attain productivity targets.
• Interface with the Engineering Excellence Organization for standard process and engineering tools requirement and share best practices.
• Responsible for maximizing Global Field Service Engineer utilization and providing support to drive efficiency and optimization of such resources.
• Support Development of new engineering skills identified in 5-year business plans and/or vertical market initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
10+ years of Process Controls and Automation Engineering Industry Experience.
• P&L and people management experience
• Customer and project management experience.
•Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, or similar discipline. MBA will be a plus
•Professional experience in managing engineering teams.
•Experienced in Profit and Cost Center management.
•Strong management operating system that facilitates communication.
•Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders and teams.
•Ability to prioritize resources and implement project objectives.
•Able to influence others to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
•Demonstrated business acumen – knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
•Results oriented, Global mindset, Teamwork, Intelligent Risk taking.
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
· Group medical insurance plan life.
· Paid annual leave and time off work.
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
· Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOB ID: HRD169241
Category: Customer Experience
Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply Online