About the role
We are hiring your skills to support the Leisure Travel Team in executing their strategy and maximize overall program performance through administration of daily operations, system management/maintenance and internal/external member service satisfaction at a global level. Works collaboratively with other internal departments to constantly improve the internal and external customer functionalities and its relevance whilst the Beyond Business proposition.
Other key operational duties would include:
· Support the Manager Key Accounts with data analyzing, operational tasks, implementing activities etc related to their respective leisure channels / segments
· Interact and build relationships with key internal departments and regional sales teams.
· Responsible for being an effective interface between global sales function with other internal departments including but not limited to Sales (outstations), PRM, Marketing, CBI, Finance, Legal to optimize leisure channel / segment revenue
· Provide support and assistance to Manager Key Account & field offices that complement their requirements in achieving their sales targets/KPIs
· To identify and highlight required improvement areas within existing processes
· Prepare intelligent reports and analytics for client and internal stakeholder business reviews to provide the commercial organization with visibility and support in making decisions in cooperation with the analytics team
· Support Global Sales wider commercial objectives across relevant functions through the formulation, development and implementation of tools and products that would facilitate and enhance station performance capabilities
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Global Sales team.
· 4+ years of experience in working in an commercial team (preferably with an airline)
· Well-versed on systems i.e. Galaxy, QLAS, Salesforce, Amadeus and qr.com booking platform
· A proven ability to work and negotiate in a multicultural environment and strong communication/interpersonal skills
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Ability to handle and process large blocks of data and prepare executive summaries
· Ability to evaluate processes and make recommendations for improvement
· Proven commercial skills and business acumen (able to spot and interpret market trends)
· Knowledge of travel industry
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Taking ownership of ensuring delivery of projects tasks
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Click here to Apply Online