The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Graduate Systems Engineer to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Building Solutions. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Requirement analysis
· Requirements decomposition
· Systems design
· Model based development system design
· Systems integration
· Systems validation & verification
· Customer interaction
· Project oversight
· Project coordination
· Budget/schedule responsibility
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s degree in Systems or Electrical Engineering
· Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
· Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
· Ability to adapt to change with ease
· Multi-tasking and can manage a variety of complicated tasks familiarity with systems
· An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: req238540
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
Click here to Apply Online