Al Rashed Tires Group looking for (HCM Coordinator) to join us:
We are looking for an HCM Coordinator to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
The main responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
– Data entry to maintain correct daily business data
– Creating reports on a daily basis
– Entering sick notes, vacation, absences and night shift on system and communicate entries
– Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process
-Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or business administration
-Fresh Graduate or 0-1 experience
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Fluent in English language
-Strong administration skills
-Creative and innovative
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Click here to Apply Online