About this role:
• Responsible to manage all Brownfield support activites during the EPC phase. This includes timly deliverable of all shut down related engineering deliverables as well as any Long Lead Items novation to the successful EPC Tenderer;• Take leadership role in managing overall interface between procurement teams and engineering disciplines including internal coordination to prepare responses to Contractor/Vendor clarifications request – prepare meetings and maintain a good filing system;
• Provide technical assistance and coordination, as required to support various Engineering disciplines, QA-QC group, procurement, construction and system completion activites;• Support modifications on existing offshore facilities (key tasks will be allocated);
• Accountable for assuring contractual / technical requirements are met as per AGREEMENT with EPC CONTRACTOR;• Ability to read engineering specifications, design reports, data sheets and comment if necessary to be in line with project specific requirements;
• Deliver SD Gates, supported by CONTRACTOR;
• Technical support during the define and execute stages of the project including development of the temporary facilities scopes of work and specifications;• Coordinate the different aspects of engineering and design in support of the project objectives;
• Working with the COMPANY / CONTRACTOR and interfacing with other teams to ensure project requirements are met and delivered on time;• Monitors progress in assigned areas and scopes and takes necessary actions to ensure timely completion of the work;
• Coordinate and/or provide timely review of contractor’s documents/deliverables;• Monitors and appraises contractors’ organization, planning, execution and controls.
• Supports BF PE to deliver PE’s tasks and targets;• Provides transition bridging between project stages (engineering and procurement to construction to completion to start up and handover to OPCO or “new projects”);
• Supports the process of capturing and communicating lessons learned for the project and ensuring that lessons learned are considered in construction phase of the project;• Attend into the project main reviews including project risk sessions such as What-If, HAZID, HAZOP, Model Reviews, Constructability Reviews, SIMOPS and work as focal point to close out the actions.
What you need to bring:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering – prefereably in Mechanical/Electrical or Civil Engineering is preferred;• High Diploma with strong supporting relevant experience will be considered;
• Working within Brownfield environements for major projects highly desireable;• 15 + years minimum experience in a similar leadership role during execution of major projects in oil & gas industry – Offshore, Onshore facilities;
• Experience working in the Middle East with similar projects and prior experience executing projects within the State of Qatar is benefitial;• Excellent knowledge and proven experience in Brownfield Projects related to oil & gas industry;
• Previous experience in leading Vendor engineering packages and working closely witteh procurement teams;• Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills;
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to influence decisions using presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills;• Excellent technical capabilities in design submittals/ loading assumptions, calculations and drawings;
• Ability to interact with senior leaders, operating organization and shareholders confidently;• Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills.
Click here to Apply Online