Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic, and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for a Coordinator-Hospitality Operations. This role will be based out of DAFZA, Dubai.
Routine cleaning of the internal and external areas to meet the required service standard.
• A responsive service to maintain the full use of the facilities and the safety and well-being of all users.
• Periodic and deep clean service.
•Cleaning of Entrances, service areas, car parks, paving, paths, and grounds.
apparent after cleaning. Empty all waste bins and replace in their original locations.
• Maintains all public areas; including but not limited to restrooms, fitness centers, boardrooms, and offices.
•Cleaning of Hotel rooms.
Cleans and sanitizes public restrooms.
• Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all Material Safety Data Sheets.
• English fluency is a must- Verbal & written
• Previous 1-year experience in a similar role in a 5-star hotel in UAE or home country
• Understanding housekeeping equipment and chemicals is an added advantage
Speak Basic English
Lift up to 15kg unassisted
Be comfortable with working outdoors
Understand that they will be working with cleaning chemicals
Be physically fit and comfortable with working outdoors in direct sunlight
Hotel Housekeeping (Rooms, Laundry or Public Area)
Age: 21 to 35 years old
Gender: Only Male
Nationality: Mostly Asians
English speaking, reading, and writing are required.
Years of Experience: Minimum 1 year but not required
Salary + overtime + 1 meal per duty + company housing & transport
Click here to Apply Online