As a HRBP for dnata Travel, you will provide an efficient, solutions-focused HR service through effective partnership with HR Business Partners and HR management team, as well as the line. Other responsibilities will include coaching and guidance in relation to managing people, positions and work and the identification of people- related trends, feeding insights into the HRBP team. You will be involved in the delivery of more comprehensive and specialised HR with SME knowledge of HR issues across more than one area by maintaining complex case management, escalations and activities related to project work.
– HR Partnering – providing HR guidance when delivering HR products and align products to the department requirements in order to support the department to achieve their goals. Provide advice and guidance for managers on employee or organisational related queries, whether approached directly or via HR Shared Services. Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with company requirements and local employment laws.
– Project & HR Calendar Delivery – acts as a point-of-contact on projects or in events ensuring coordination support to key HR projects or events Support activities in the HR calendar such as implementation of annual pay reviews (merit pot allocation), profit share, etc.
– Employee Relations – mediates complex issues and personalities. Work closely with the line to enable them to manage probation reviews, grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings. Manages and resolves highly complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Identify and escalate cases considered high risk to the appropriate manager or HRBP and partner with the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support managers and employees with specific needs or sensitive cases.
– Managing Attendance – provide a targeted coaching and advisory service to managers on attendance management. In partnership with the line and HR Shared Services, manage complex cases of long/short term sickness absence, industrial injury and occupational health referrals in accordance with company policy.
– Organisation Changes – support the roll out of organisational and HR change initiative / projects which have significant people implications. This includes organisational design, job role review and job evaluation. Drives and communicates strategic and operational change in the business.
– Performance Culture – help drive organisational performance through performance management by working with HR BPs and line managers with goal setting, development planning, individual reviews, and in the provision of relevant information in relation to trends and areas of focus or improvement.
– Culture and Engagement – provide relevant insights to HRBPs regarding engagement and departmental culture, on the basis of interaction with employees through formal and informal channels, and become involved in projects that are focused on the improvement of departmental culture and/or engagement levels.
– Improvement Focus – identify HR process and propose improvements with a focus on customer experience, simplification and efficiency. Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees and managers to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and process. Lead change projects within the team or support larger/more complex projects by collaborating with colleagues to ensure stakeholders are communicated with and changes are successfully implemented. Reviews the generated HR documents / reports to ensure accuracy of the information.
– Source, select and develop – involvement in both local and overseas recruitment campaigns, applying sound selection practices and methodologies to attract and appoint top talent into the business, coaching managers throughout the process. Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs and provide input to HRBP to the development of the strategy.
– Quality delivery focus – ensure strong relationships and networks are built across the HR teams to ensure a seamless, quality-led service to the business.
Qualifications & Experience
– 8+ years of Human Resources experience, ideally in an advisory capacity
– Degree or Honours/Masters (12+3 or equivalent) in a related subject (HR, Business, Humanities etc)
– Professional accreditation (CIPD, AHRI or equivalent)
– Customer orientated and solutions focussed.
– Effective communicator (written, presentation, interpersonal).
– Able to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively.
– Able to remain impartial, use diplomacy and resolve conflict whilst maintaining effective relationships.
– Organised and able to deliver to deadlines.
– Analytical, able to identify trends and offer solutions.
– Effective coach and mentor.
– Able to travel to various locations across Dubai and internationally.
– Effective use of technology.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers
Click here to Apply Online