To act as a focal point between the assigned Business departments/ units and HRMD teams (HR CoC and HRSC) by translating the business needs into effective HR solutions, providing advanced level operational guidance and support to the business in the implementation of HR/people strategies, policies and initiatives and to support the HR Centers of Competences (HR CoC) in the development of world class HR strategies and processes to enable IsDB Group attracting and retaining the best talent and achieving its strategic objectives.
HR Business Partnership:
• Understand the business challenges faced by the assigned business, anticipate HR issues related risks and advise the leadership team on how to
adequately address them.
• Support the assigned business with the coordination of activities along central HR processes, including job design and grading functions, workforce
planning, recruitment, new hire onboarding, leadership and staff development, talent management, performance management, succession planning, compensation and employee relations.
• Support in the effective development and implementation of the Human Resources Strategy, initiatives, policies and processes within the assigned
business to promote IsDB as an attractive place to work and to retain staff for satisfying its business needs.
• Act as the representative of the supervised business to provide conceptual inputs to the respective HR Center of Competences.
• Advise business leaders on operative decisions and on strategy/initiative implementation (e.g. expansion, downsizing, restructuring, outsourcing) from
an HR perspective, help to shape and manage decisions and processes, proactively support in business transformation and driving change.
Support in the identification of talent within the assigned business for filling vacant positions and creating a pool of talents.
• Coordinate all HR related tasks with regards to transfers, internal mobilities, expatriation and impartation within the business.
• Support the implementation of policy frameworks and standards for internal staff recruitment and redeployment system, ensuring that the mechanism is transparent, credible and competitive with similar organizations and relevant markets.
• Support the assigned business in defining short, mid and long-term staffing requirements and advise on appropriate recruitment and training measures.
• Participate in the recruitment and selection process along with the HR Center of Competence-Sourcing & Talent Acquisition.
• Ensure consistent application of processes, in all areas of HR, across the assigned business.
Knowledge Sharing & Reporting:
• Keep abreast with the best practices in the areas of HR Business Partnering and recommend improvements / adoption in IsDB.
• Educate relevant staff in the business units and within HRMD on the matters pertaining to HR Business Partnering, HR trends and IsDB policies.
• Provide timely and relevant reports to the Manager, HR Business Partner and HRMD Director on the HR challenges and issues faced by the Business.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Business Administration or any relevant field
• Master’s degree in human resources, Organizational Behavior, Business Administration or any relevant field is advantageous
• Professional Certifications from HRCI / SHRM / CIPD and/or reputable international institution are advantageous.
Arabic (Preferred) French (Preferred)
Minimum number of years and nature of experience
• Minimum 8 years of experience in HR, of which minimum 4 years in HR Business Partnership, preferably in a multilateral development bank or global organization.
Job specific competencies
• Ability to understand the business challenges and how HR can support.
• Excellent knowledge of the Local, Regional and Global HR trends.
• HR Policies and Procedures development.
• Interviewing skills.
• Able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Advanced presentation skills.
• Advanced MS Office skills.
• Hands-on experience in SAP-HR Module.
Jeddah, Head Office
Click here to Apply Online