• Perform barge audits, to ensure that marine units engaged on projects meet all contractual requirements in the most cost effective and efficient manner. Primarily involved in planning, coordinating and monitoring activities of the audit schedule of the barges.
• Ensure that timely readiness of vessels are engaged on projects from a compliance stand point.
• Educate field personnel on rules and regulations and statutory requirements to guarantee a continued high level of compliance.
• Verify the correct implementation of company lifting standards and quality procedures on-board barges.
• Ensures barge equipment is compliant with latest rules and regulations.
• Attend all client inspections on-board the barges and create good working rapport with the client inspectors.
• Inspect barge certificates and ensure all are correctly formatted and up to date.
• Ensure all HSE fixed or mobile equipment’s (LSA /FFA) as per approved safety plan are inspected as per ADNOC HSE / ARAMCO HSE standards.
• Conduct audits on-board the vessel and identify the NCRs for close out action
• Three-year diploma post-secondary in Fire and Safety Management or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Holder of NEBOSH / IOSH Diploma or an equivalent internationally recognized HSE certification.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in offshore
• Expert understanding of offshore operations, personnel and equipment.
• Well versed knowledge in ADNOC / ARAMCO HSE standards
• Fluent written & spoken English language
Click here to Apply Online