About this role:
• Promote Incident Free safety culture program and participate actively in all HSE campaigns launched by COMPANY and MP;• Participate to Packages Meeting when required;
• Provide support to Packages and Head Of HSE in Call For Tender process;• Review Pre-Qualification Dossier and reply to Technical Clarifications from bidders;
• Organize and assist in HSE audit for qualification or baseline and follow-up if required;• Participate to HSE team recruitment and anticipate needs of resources;
• Provide support and guidance to HSE Superintendent to ensure proper application of COMPANY Standards, Guidelines and use of approved Templates (HSE Inspections, Dashboard for reporting, etc);• Provide support to COMPANY HSE superintendent in the deployment of COMPANY HSE plan at CONTRACTOR yard location (Emergency Response, Incident Reporting, HSE KPI reporting, etc);
• Ensure CONTRACTOR HSE Procedure and documents are issued on time and in line with COMPANY standards;• Provide support and participate when required to Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment with CONTRACTORS;
• Provide Guidance to CONTRACTORS on Contract requirements and COMPANY standards;• Review and comment
CONTRACTORS documents on PRODOM;
• Consolidate HSE reporting from Sites and report to Head of HSE;• Steer when necessary with CONTRACTORS to ensure compliance to HSE Objectives;
• Participate when required to Incident investigation with CONTRACTOR;• Monitor the implementation of actions following analysis of accidents, incidents, audits and inspections;
• Compile lessons learnt and issue SFN when necessary;• Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered during project works performance.
What you need to bring:
• Master Graduation or equivalent in HSE, Risk Assessment, environment or similar disciplines;• Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position, work in Office to issue documentation, standards, plans, etc;
• Previous experience in Team managing, reporting consolidation, support function;• Familiar with TOTAL SA General Specifications;
• English fluent.
Click here to Apply Online