Two years of general clerical work experience in a large organization. At least one year of specialized Human Resources work experience in established Organization.
Completion of High School education.
Language skills will be tested for short-listed candidates.
English Language Level III – Good working knowledge (reading/writing/speaking) is required.
Arabic Language Level III – Good working Knowledge (reading/writing/speaking) is required.
Ability to type in both languages at an acceptable speed.
Language skills will be tested.
Must have a good working knowledge of general office protocol and procedures pertaining to office work.
Must have a good working knowledge of Human Resources terminology and general practices.
Skills and Abilities:
Must be tactful and effective in dealing with employees and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs contacts. Excellent customer service skills and ability to be discreet when handling personnel documents.
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc..).
The incumbent of this position is responsible for maintaining subject files, official personnel files, and position description files. S/he drafts basic correspondence and ensures that files are continuously updated and ready for use in an emergency.
Performs clerical duties such as :
– Creates official personal folders (OPFs) for new assignments (USDH), new hires (LE Staff, ORE staff); maintains subject files and position description files and ensures filing cabinet is labeled and organized and filing is done appropriately on a daily basis. Also responsible for HR section records management schedule.
– Monitors the HR Office shared email box by printing applications, conducting all routine HR correspondence, including applicant, employee and EFM queries on a range of subjects.
– Collects the mail on a daily basis, dispatches mail, orders/maintains and receives supplies from the warehouse and/or procurement, as needed.
– Responsible for making copies, prepares interview and/or meeting packages.
– Escorts candidates for an interview and/or test.
– Assists the HR Assistant in preparing standard diplomatic notes to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for residence renewal, transfer, cancellation etc. Responsible for filing passport and MFA ID copies.
– Processes salary and employment letters in a timely manner. Prepares standard letters and memos for internal and external customers and contacts such as offer letters, rejection letters, employment letters, memos for drivers medical test etc..
– Provides general administrative assistance to the US EFM HR Assistant
– Assists the HR Assistants as necessary and performs other duties as assigned.
– Acts as a back-up for the HR Assistant (responsible for residence renewal, transfer, cancellation, domestic help, etc..)
Click Here To Apply Online