To support the Strategy, Policy and Research Department mandate by coordinating the preparation and reporting the implementation of ICD vision, mission, corporate strategy, business plan as well as KPIs for each business unit.
Key Functional Accountabilities and Activities:
ICD Strategy Development & Monitoring:
▪ Participate in the development of ICD’s Corporate Strategy, in coordination with Senior Management and in alignment with the broader IsDB Group strategy.
▪ Facilitate the cascading of ICD’s strategy into departmental, sectoral and country specific strategies as applicable, in line with the wider IsDB group agenda, ensuring effective incorporation and synergy and monitor their implementation
▪ Coordinate the development and the implementation of the business plans to support the execution of ICD strategic vision and direction.
▪ Effectively communicate ICD’s strategy both internally and externally to ensure alignment of all operations with the strategy.
▪ Monitor the implementation of the Corporate Strategy at both ICD and departmental level and report potential gaps with concrete recommendations to the ICD Management.
▪ Ensure that all functions have integrated the Corporate Strategy within their function Strategies and Plans.
▪ Monitor and assess early indicators of external trends in change drivers that may result in a set of opportunities and threats for the organization and its corporate strategy.
▪ Lead the projects with the external service providers/outsourcing firms/consultants on the development and implementation of corporate and strategic initiatives
▪ Oversee the preparation of the 3-Year and annual business plan of ICD with close collaboration and inputs from each business unit.
Strategy Execution and Transformation:
▪ Coordinate the overall transformation journey of the Corporation, and regularly monitor and provide reports & action plans to ensure successful delivery of the ICD transformation initiatives.
▪ Coordinate and oversee the key functions of the Transformation Management Office and organize regular meetings with key stakeholders including the leaders of each transformation initiative.
▪ Regularly assess and provide recommendations on required changes in ICD’s policies, procedures, guidelines, DoA matrices for successful delivery of the strategic transformation initiatives.
▪ Propose and lead necessary communication platforms (townhall meetings, workshops, newsletters, staff messages etc.) to properly convey the transformation progress and gather management/staff feedback.
Corporate Performance Management:
▪ Participate in the development and management of the corporate performance framework, setting the policy and reporting systems.
▪ Develop and agree on departmental and divisional KPIs with each function, based on the organisational strategy, business plan targets and ICD’s Corporate Scorecard.
▪ Facilitate the cascading of ICD’s targets into departmental targets consistent with the defined corporate and department strategy and business plans.
▪ Coordinate the reporting process for all departmental and divisional KPIs, working with functions to highlight and resolve variances from planned performance
▪ Conduct the data collection and analysis of each performance measure within ICD
▪ Prepare performance management reports on periodical basis.
▪ Monitor internal performance against KPIs, and facilitate corrective actions
▪ Identify/recommend performance improvement opportunities across ICD that need to be addressed based on performance results and outcomes
▪ Initiate and participate in the empirical studies to identify the most suitable methodologies, innovative strategic solutions and leading best practices (processes) that can be implemented at ICD
Qualifications/ Professional Experience:
At least 8 years of experience in corporate strategy and performance preferably in consulting or another fast-paced, knowledge-based work environment in financial institutions.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Economics / Business Administration, or similar discipline.
Experience in other MDBs’ or regional or global development institutions is an added advantage.
Relevant professional certification (Accredited Certificates) is a must.
Capable of communicating in ICD’s working languages (Arabic, English and French) of which English is a must.
Click here to Apply Online