To ensure that the learning experience of all our employees is aligned with international best practices and Emirates Group values.
– Contribute to the development and implementation of learning and facilitation standards in line with internationally recognised best practices and Emirates Group values.
– Conduct learning standards reviews to ensure consistent compliance with Group learning standard.
– Coach and develop facilitation skills across the Learning and Talent portfolio.
– Facilitate training and calibration for standards review for partner learning providers.
– Design and deliver a range of training solutions to build learning facilitation and design skills across the business.
– Promote the Learning Experience Standard and the Learning and Talent brand within the broader business.
– Collaborate with Digital Experience to seek opportunities to digitise the learning experience and maximise accessibility
– Maintain professional development pathways and provide consultative support for colleagues engaged in all stages of the learning experience process.
– Work cross-functionally across the Learning and Talent portfolio to deliver mission-driven solutions to the business.
Qualifications & Experience
– Human Resources.Training : 5+ Years
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
– Minimum Bachelor level qualification, preferably in a related field
– Progressive experience in a people development role
– Experience in the field of learning experience quality and standards
– Resilient and confident in your ability to assess and provide constructive and objective feedback to your peers
– Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results
– Self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity, a strong self-reflector who proactively and constantly seeks growth opportunities
– Strong in relationship management and engagement
– An excellent team player who can adapt quickly to an agile teaming methodology
– Open and flexible in your approach, able to adapt quickly to changing business needs
– Resilient with the capacity to persevere through challenges with a positive outlook
– An expert in learning facilitation and design
– Strong communication skills, excellent at collaboration and influence
– Digitally literate and an advocate for the digital transformation of the employee experience
– A critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo and analyses data to create meaningful conclusions which will inform the department
– Future-focused with a desire to seek out and recommend opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-system
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Click here to Apply Online