To coordinate effective utilisation of departmental resources to provide logistical and administrative support for strategic projects and operational training needs.
– Ensure facilities are fully equipped and prepared for all Learning and Talent events
– Meet the logistical needs of partner learning providers utilising Learning and Talent facilities.
– Provide administrative support to facilitate the experience of training participants from outstations.
– Updating and upkeep of hard copy resources, ensuring supply requirements are on hand for all Learning and Talent teams.
– Process operational training nominations in the Learning Management System in coordination with Resource Planning.
– Filter vendor queries and direct to the appropriate Learning and Talent team.
– Support the processing of all departmental pass requirements.
– Maintain internal branding presence and coordinate distribution of corporate communications resources within Learning and Talent facilities.
Qualifications & Experience
– Human Resources.Training :
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
– Minimum Bachelor level qualification, preferably in a related field
– 4+ years progressive experience in an administrative support role
– Proficient in MS Office
– Pro-active with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results
– Self-motivated with a high level of awareness, someone who constantly seeks out growth opportunities
– A people person who works well independently and as part of a broader team
– Open and flexible in your approach, able to adapt quickly and effectively to changing department needs
– Resilient and able to approach set-backs and challenges in a positive manner
– Strong in communication skills, both written and verbal
– Digitally literate and an advocate for the digital transformation of departmental processes
– Someone who is comfortable to question the status quo
– Able to analyse data for trends that inform the department
– Future-focused and able to spot opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your department
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Click here to Apply Online