• Reviewing of drafts shipping documents and advise changes if required before certification.
• Follow up on original shipping documents from vendor and from treasury department
• Act as an interface between the shipping lines, forwarders, international vendors and stake holders
• Tracking and tracing of shipments and notifying delays to stake holders.
• Coordinate on clearance Follow up on clearance to avoid any demurrage and storage charges.
• Notifying warehouse team regarding deliveries with documents
• Advance preparation on deliveries by scheduling and based on warehouse team capacity
• Resolving of documentary and operational issues.
• Follow up on Food cargo detained notification until final release from ministry of health
• Maximizing savings on custom duty exemptions and by utilization of the clearing agents’ strengths.
• Meeting ministry officials and employees if required to resolve any issues.
• Arabic reading, writing and spoken will be preferable
Problem solving skills
Click here to Apply Online