This position is responsible for providing administrative and support duties to the Medical department and may function as a liaison between departments and others external to the Medical department and CCAD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Produces correspondence, manuscripts, notes, summaries, meeting minutes and other material from a variety of sources
– Develops and maintains departmental files, documents, data files and confidential information
– Answers incoming telephone calls and refers to appropriate Medical personnel for proper handling
– Gathers and summarizes data for projects, studies and reports
– Coordinates special functions and/or programs as assigned, including special studies, surveys, publications, etc.
– Serves as a liaison between departments and others within and/or external to the Medical department and CCAD
– Minimum of one (1) year experience as a medical secretary in a health care environment is required
– Experience with word processing software is required (minimum of 40 words-per-minute)
– Understanding of medical terminology
– Ability to use office automated software
– Strong organizational and project management skills to coordinate multiple activities
– Ability to create and express new and innovative ideas to help build efficiency and effectiveness within the Medical department
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Ability to speak and write in English is required
– Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
– Health care industry experience is preferred
– High school diploma, or equivalent, is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Typical physical demands include: a high degree of manual dexterity to sufficiently perform computer functions on a keyboard, produce materials on a PC and operate basic office equipment, normal or corrected vision and hearing, extensive sitting, mobility sufficient to visit with departments or employees throughout CCAD and lift up to 30 lbs.
Click Here To Apply Online