The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Director Sales to join our Safety and Productivity Solutions business in Dubai, UAE.
Sales Director Responsibilities: –
· Manage and develop the sales team across the given region
· Responsible for sales and margin for the region
· Develop country sales plans whilst increasing the market share
· Foster a team environment based on sound business judgment, problem solving and leadership
· Lead by example
· Prepare personal development plans and reviews for staff ensuring that local HR laws are adhered to at all times
· Ensuring the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated from time to time
· Provide accurate and timely forecasts
· Drive a team to keep the CRM (SFDC) system up to date with all sales related activity
· Understand matrix and functional management and work with team members and peers to drive a common goal
· To embrace and deliver change to the business is a positive, understanding and forward thinking manner if even, on occasion, you personally may not fully agree with the changes
· To be involved as an integral part of the sales team and a closer of major opportunities
· Ensure visibility on field by establishing long term business relationships with major business partners and participating in the major sales opportunities
· As part of sales team management tasks and country objectives, he/she will also run his/her personal and specific account plan and objectives.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in a sales leadership role with proven ability leading people and teams to deliver successful results.
· Proven ability to lead in a large matrix organization.
· Track record in driving consistent growth YoY capturing market share.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical discipline.
· Experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Personal Protective Equipment industry is a plus.
· Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
· Annual Salary and consolidated allowance
· Group medical insurance plan Life
· Paid annual leave and time off work
· Business travel insurance
· End of service benefits
· Airfare allowance
· Education allowance
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
· Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOB ID: HRD132754
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
Click here to Apply Online