This position will prepare the role holder for a support manager role within Emirates Group Outstations. Success in this and subsequent roles can lead to a career as Country Manager. As such the job holder needs to have the potential to become an ambassador for the Emirates Group. The job holder will undergo 18 months of role rotations within Emirates Group businesses in Dubai and internationally and will be given an opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and experience relevant for an ongoing appointment within a global business unit. Overall performance assessment will consider the demonstration of Emirates Group competencies while in job assignments.
– Commit to personal and professional development goals assigned as part of development plan and graduate program
– Take active steps to develop and maintain commercial knowledge using resources internal and external to the organisation and offer suggestions and ideas.
– Develop an understanding of financial drivers and levers and operational practices within Commercial Outstations.
– Stay up to date with industry trends, including external policies or trends which could affect Emirates Group Commercial Outstations.
– Find ways to work with people of different backgrounds and view points and demonstrate behaviours in line with Emirates Group values.
– Follow processes, procedures, and systems required as part of your role and take ownership and responsibility for work until it is resolved or concluded.
– Ensure compliance to all relevant policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude
Qualifications & Experience
– Bachelor Degree or Honours (12 + 3 or equivalent)
– No formal work experience required
– Strong interpersonal skills, capable of engaging and presenting information effectively
– Adept at building rapport and inspiring confidence with individuals from diverse backgrounds
– Able to navigate and adapt to different cultural contexts
– Proficient in collecting and analyzing data to derive meaningful insights
– Experienced in creating detailed reports and delivering compelling presentations
– Competent in utilizing Microsoft applications for various tasks and projects
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Click here to Apply Online