To work with the Asset Management Support Unit Head in ensuring efficient day to day administration of the asset management funds in accordance to the Departmental and ICD guidelines.
Key Functional Accountabilities and Activities:
Funds & Portfolios Administration:
▪ Ensure coordination & regular update of AMD Legal Documentation, in accordance to the Departmental policy and guidelines.
▪ Ensure timely submission and filing of legal documents with relevant authorities
▪ Ensure effective support to the fund board and relevant investment committee, including on-boarding, off-boarding of new members, updated database
▪ Provide internal Secretariat & Logistical Support including drafting minutes, board resolutions, investment committee resolutions, coordinating meetings, resolutions, and other related documentation.
▪ Ensure actions and decisions made by members in a committee or directors in board meetings are followed up and that all resolutions are followed through
▪ Ensure updated records of investment approvals as granted by ICD-To-Funds and Funds-To-Clients, and ensure all disbursements are made within approved limits.
▪ Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained for processing disbursements, redemptions and payments.
▪ Coordinate the activities of sourcing, engagement, mobilization and payments as related to 3rd Party Service Providers e.g. corporate secretariats, consultants, fund administrators, auditors, and Legal Counsel etc.…
▪ Coordinate and conduct the KYC, AML and Other Compliance approval procedures of all new business partners/investors and on-boarded ICD personnel in entities, bodies, investee companies and funds/portfolio management related bodies. ▪ Ensuring regulatory and internal controls are complied with
▪ Ensure that all the administered Funds and Entities comply with jurisdictional regulations.
▪ Ensure the accomplishment of the AMD archiving including Electronic Documentation. Ensure All original documents and their soft copies are maintained accurately in an electronic and physical format
▪ Assist in the preparation of the department performance reporting and unit reports
▪ Assist in the preparation of the annual budget of the AMD and AM Support Unit as well as monitoring actual expenditure vs budgets
▪ Perform other adhoc duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications/ Professional Experience:
▪ At least 1 year(s) of experience in Funds related functions in financial institutions is an added advantage.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar discipline is a must, Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar discipline is added advantage
▪ A professional qualification such as Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accounting (CMA) or any additional relevant qualification is an added advantage.
Capable of communicating in two of the working languages (Arabic, English and French) of which English is a must.
Click here to Apply Online