About the role
As a Customer Research insights Officer, you will be providing support to the Senior Officer Research Insights in all research activities conducted by the Customer Care Department for all relevant stakeholders by gathering the required information and preparing the needed reports. Support in analyzing the results of the reports and provide to the Management that will help in further decision making.
· Provide support to the Senior Officer Customer Research Insights in developing and reviewing the flexible dashboards and regular reports to ensure continues improvement of them.
· Share Customer insights and research results with Customer Care management team, and whenever applicable and beneficial with other Business units accordingly.
· Support the team and Senior Officer Customer Research Insights in customizing research methodologies as per Customer Care and business units’ requirements in order to provide better visibility against the Market and Competition.
· Participate in analyzing and presenting the research projects by using the correct methodologies as agreed within the team and Line Manager.
· Support the Senior Officer Customer Research Insights in delivering the KPI measurements and dashboard, conduct regular internal reports in order to review results, monitor performance, and highlight gaps to the team.
· Perform competitor research insights and present it to the Senior Officer Customer Research Insights in order to understand the key priorities and the customer perspective.
· Work with IT when required or in the absence of Senior Officer Customer Research Insights to improve research data quality, data collection mechanisms, and data usage (collection, preparation, and processing)
· Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
· Expertise in research methodologies, customer behavior, and market research activities.
· Expertise in survey platforms and tools
· Expertise in reports and analysis of complex customer and/or commercial data
· Expert in Microsoft Office
· Specialist skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, etc.
· Data analysis, reporting and presentation skills
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Click here to Apply Online