To work with the Division Head of Human Resources in the development and maintenance of HR Policies, procedures and guidelines, thereby establishing and maintaining a positive working environment by development and implementing staff relations programs and social activities.
Key Functional Accountabilities and Activities:
▪ Develop, implement and monitor the overall employee engagement programs and social activities that support ICD’s organizational goals and culture.
▪ Establish and maintain a working environment that is conductive to positive morale, creativity, and teamwork
▪ Develop and implement positive staff relations programs in order to enhance workforce motivation and effectiveness
▪ Coordinate social activities and excursions for the staff to build positive morals and relations between employees.
▪ Build and update HR Dashboard, gather the required Data and report on information accordingly.
▪ Conduct departmental health check for all ICD departments and propose recommendations and implementation roadmap accordingly.
▪ Conduct organisation wide assessments on people related areas, and lead culture change initiatives accordingly
▪ Conduct engagement surveys with the objective of identifying required cultural change initiatives on an organization wide and departmental level.
▪ Aim to develop programs or initiatives at ICD that can lead to provide better work/life balance thus enhancing employee engagement , productivity and performance.
▪ Research and work with external vendors and other departments to build employee engagement initiatives.
▪ Promote a culture of change and positivity in the organization.
▪ Collect and analyze root causes of conflicts and separation to create a healthy working environment that aims to reduce conflicts and manpower
▪ Manage the development and maintenance of HR policies, procedures and guidelines in line with IDB Group policies, with a supplementary staff handbook.
▪ Provide HR services covering transactional, problem solving and consultative services as appropriate, including acting as focal point for all employee service inquiries and process any relevant requests.
▪ Manage employee termination, resignations, disciplinary actions, grievances, etc. in accordance to the policy and procedure.
▪ Manage the approval of all leave applications in adherence with ICD policy, this includes annual leave, sick leaves, maternity leave, Exam leave … etc and any other staff requests (such as staff letters).
▪ Administer staff benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical, plans; life insurance plans; and wellness programs.
▪ Update the HRMD Team on the contract renewal/expiry cases to the process internally.
Total Rewards and Payroll Administration:
▪ Ensure the effective implementation of all compensation practices, in line with IDB Group compensation policies.
▪ Administer, direct, and review staff benefits and allowances programs, and ensure integration of the benefits programs with the ERP system.
▪ Evaluate and compare existing company benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys and other sources of information.
▪ Oversee the computation of the payroll of ICD’s staff including allowances, benefits, bonuses and other entitlements and deductions.
▪ Manage the preparation and validation of payroll data effectively to ensure the timely and accurate payment of salaries and allowances
▪ Communicate effectively with the ICD staff to address the concerns in Compensation and Benefits strategy and its implementation.
▪ Identify opportunities within payroll and benefits for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices to further improve quality, responsiveness and efficiency.
▪ Collect and provides all information required by Finance / Treasury to process staff compensation and benefits disbursements (e.g. payroll, overtime, allowances, deductions, bonus, end-of-service indemnity, insurance)
▪ Conducting and monitoring payroll administration and ensuring maintenance of updated employee records and documentation with salary details for all ICD staff.
▪ Responsible for the error free and timely execution of monthly staff payroll.
▪ Assess and identify to acquire the requisite technology in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the practices and tasks performed in the related function.
▪ Strive to identify the opportunities to go paperless to the maximum extent possible.
HRIS Update and Administration:
▪ Manage and maintain adequate administration of HRIS systems across ICD, ensuring effective maintenance in close coordination with the IT function.
▪ Ensure the E-archives and manual records are updated and consistent.
▪ Maintain records of employee records, ensuring any relevant staff data is always up to date.
▪ Undertake HRIS Planning, including the identification and incorporation of HR business requirements.
Performance and People management:
▪ Develop enthusiasm, motivation, and commitment towards the performance of the designated functions and direct reports to ensure the achievement of KPI’s and goals, thus contributing towards Corporate performance.
▪ Provide clear direction, prioritise tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow and the quality of output.
▪ Plan, manage and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, development and coaching, taking prompt action and provide guidance where necessary.
Qualifications/ Professional Experience:
▪ At least 6 years of experience in managing payroll and employee engagement experience, particularly with international Enterprise Resource Planning Systems such as SAP, Oracle etc.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any relevant discipline is a must.
▪ A certificate in SHRM / CIPD / HRCI or any additional relevant professional qualification is a must.
Capable of communicating in two of the working languages (Arabic, English and French) of which English is a must.
Click here to Apply Online