Coordinate with functional area leads to create new procedures or edit existing procedures and verify documents are appropriately edited, comply with writer’s guide standards and are correctly formatted to ensure procedural alignment.
1. Nawah Procedures
• Coordinate with functional area leads to create new procedures and edit or change existing procedures, as needed by the nuclear organization.
• Verify new and existing documents are appropriately edited, comply with writer’s guide standards and are correctly formatted to ensure procedural alignment.
• Monitor and provide updates/reformatting of procedures received from Prime Contractor to ensure alignment with procedural requirements.
2. Document Management Coordination
• Coordinate with Document Control and Records Management personnel to ensure supporting documentation properly stored and archived and for easy access as and when required.
3. Continuous Improvement
• Participate in departmental assessments to assist in the continuous improvement of department performance.
• Participate in benchmarking as assigned to improve performance.
3 years of relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical field.
Over 2 years of experience as qualified Local Operator or equivalent.
4 years of relevant experience.
Click here to Apply Online