About this role:
In collaboration with the Owner’s Engineer and the DCDs, supervise the EPC contractor and ensure project is safely implemented as per EPC contract, on cost and on time;Review and comment engineering documentation;
Work together with the HSE Officer and inspectors to ensure and promote safe works and the higher H&S standards;Validate factory inspection program, review inspection reports and attend in-factory inspections and FAT on critical components;
Monitor day-to-day progress of works including deliverables and progress reports;Review and validate Contractors’ payment requests and invoices;
Prepare construction reports;Ensure erection and commissioning proceeds in accordance with project base line and fulfilling technical requirements, codes and standards.
What you need to bring:
• Certified Diploma or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering MSc/BSc degree or equivalent;• Proven track record in PV plants;
• Experience managing on site construction works for solar plants;• Substantial knowledge of engineering and management practices, functions and processes involved in PV plants;
• Substantial experience with PV Plant construction and contractors supervision;• Substantial knowledge in electrical processes, in particular inverters and HV systems;
• Knowledge of contract management and administration is advantageous;• Knowledge of quality processes;
• HSE conversant: experience with LOTO system implementation and electrical risks.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
Job references (optional)
Motivation Letter (optional)
Click here to Apply Online