About this role:
QA/QC Inspector (Mechanical / Piping / Welding)
• Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities• Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and best industry practices• Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality• Review Welding and NDT Documentation issued by the Contractor and Subcontractors
• Witness Welding and NDT activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP)• Witness, review and approve specific NDT techniques, as applicable• Validate Contractor NDT personal by witnessing and monitoring their performance• Follow up the NDT activities and ensure proper records (NDT/inspection records follow-up)
• Review and interpret radiography films and PAUT scans• Review and approve the Welding & NDT inspection reports issued by the Contractor on a daily basis• Monitor NDT subcontractor and Contractor inspectors qualifications and performance• Participate in the issuance or resolution of Non-Conformance reports, as applicable
• Identify critical activities related to Welding, to facilitate construction progress (i.e., anticipate bottlenecks & potential delays; and propose solutions to improve productivity)• Implement continual improvement processes• Participate in the weekly meeting and prepare weekly reports
• Engage contractors and applicable third-party organisations with a professional approach. Promote and• maintain effective working level relationships• Understand, and ensure compliance with COMPANY technical specifications.• Ensure that contractor processes and procedures are properly and effectively implemented
• Ensure that the latest revision of project quality documentation is available, and that records of product and process conformance are maintained in accordance with the document and record control requirements.• Identify and report non-conformances and facilitate NCR close-out.
What you need to bring:
Mechanical Engineering Diploma(or suitable equivalent) plus recognized Trade Certificates· CSWIP 3.2 senior welding inspection certification.· Level II NDT certification (PT, MT, UT, RT interpretation) – SNT-TC-1A/CP-189 or equivalent, such as PCN/BISNT· Level II Painting Inspection certification (BGAS/CSWIP)· Knowledge of ASME, API, ASNT, NACE etc. Codes/ Standards.· Familiar with ISO9001 quality assurance principles and practices.· Minimum 8 years of working experience as inspection personnel for Oil & Gas projects, preferably in LNG (greenfield, brownfield and shutdowns). Familiar with ISO9001 quality assurance principles and practices.
Extensive experience in offshore and onshore installation and testing of piping systems, valves, static and rotating equipment.
Click here to Apply Online