• Manage the team’s end to end communication tasks assigned on daily basis from the CSO teams and ensure they are actioned by the team within the stipulated time.
• Work in conjunction with sales departments to support sales inquiries and customer service request through the cargo wise system
• Monitor and ensure response to customer service enquiries and daily tasks in cargo wise.
• Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine or complex issues / escalations.
• Monitor, record and report all of the following on a weekly basis to the Head of Ops along with suitable recommendations:
o Service delivery wins
o Process improvements
o Team’s performance on KPIs
• Support the Customer Service Representatives in the execution of the service delivery
• Build good working relationships with vendors, customers and internal partners such as sales/pricing.
• Supervise and develop team through learning & development, coaching, goal setting, periodic feedback & reviews.
• Ensure that the team comply with all legal requirements when using cargo wise system
• Performs other position related duties as specified by management
• Constantly focus on development, mentoring and retention of staff to build customer service skill set and staffing levels.
• Work with Commercial to ensure appropriate training is being provided for New Hires and existing staff.
• Assist in resource staffing level planning for department while ensuring maximized production levels are maintained.
• Review, develop and implement processes to meet customer and company directives.
• Participate in the hiring and interviewing process.
• Interaction with sales team, and procurement team.
• Ensure team maintains data integrity of systems.
• Facilitate business continuity by tracking and ensuring responses to related communications and representing the team in meetings.
• Develop and execute plan to ensure continuity of customer service process delivery in the event of unplanned absence of team members (including self).
• Ensure team focus on cost savings and customer service to match the organization’s strategy.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
Click here to Apply Online