Arabian Adventures portfolio only:
Role holders focusing on Arabian Adventures Hotel Representation will be accountable for the sale of tours, excursions, and activities. The role is accountable for the promotion of products to maximise revenue generating opportunities and to convert the maximum number of enquiries into sales through efficient and friendly guest service.
Accountabilities specific to Arabian Adventures Hotel Representation:
– Actively promote tours and safaris and secure guest interest in product offerings to achieve pre-defined sales targets and contribute to revenue budget.
– Achieve set revenue targets and sales objectives by maximising the best yield/volume mix.
– Maintain awareness of promotions, incentives, our products and brochures; keep up to date with product changes to become a local expert.
– Effectively train, coach and mentor colleagues/new team members in sales strategies and achieving sales targets.
– Compile and submit all sales (cash and credit cards) to head office as per unit schedule and ensure that all sales are accounted for through accurate submission of sales reports.
– Suggest ideas to improve operation and product lines, enabling the business to be an innovative market leader.
– Work in close coordination with the Guest Service Representative to provide a seamless and consistent experience for guests.
– Service guests via all available channels including, but not limited to, digital concierge, hotel representation and airport services.
– Ensure all guest bookings are actioned via preferred and agreed systems.
– Track all guest enquiries through company systems for future use and analysis.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
A University Degree with a minimum of 2 years Sales experience in airline or airline related industry.
A level education with a minimum of 4 years Sales experience in airline or airline related industry
Commercial/Sales Tours (Outbound)
Thorough knowledge of marketplace. Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Applications.
– Ability to communicate fluently in English and skilfully negotiate business deals to the advantage of the company.
– Outstanding service and customer-oriented behaviour. Ability to work independently under pressure and as a part of a team.
– Valid UAE driving license essential.
– Must have highly developed interpersonal and public relation skill to be able to liaise with people from different cultures, backgrounds and at different levels.
– Must be able to work independently within the defined parameters.
– Must be able to work under pressure and to have outstanding organising skills to co-ordinate various job issues simultaneously.
– Requirements specific to Arabian Adventures Hotel Representation:
– Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
Additional languages are an advantage:
Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Japanese & Russian
Click here to Apply Online