Provide support services to complete the day to day activities in the Administration office and also assist Administration function in providing services to relevant stakeholders. Ensure record keeping are secured in the relevant management system.
12 Years schooling or equivalent
Administration.General administration – 3+ Years
– Ability/Skills: Has to have a good command of written and spoken English.
– Should have the ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
– Knowledge: Proficient in MS Office software like MS word, MS excel, PowerPoint.
– Must be organised, proactive and able to work under pressure.
– Knowledge of the Company systems like DMACS, TMS, OPERA, Encore, ETHOS, Leave module, HR Direct, HR Warning module, P2P manpower system, etc.
– Establish and maintain effective filing and data management processes, whether paper-based or automated, particularly with regard to data entries in revelant systems. Maintain and update team filing systems and shared drives to ensure that documents and historical records are available for quick and easy reference.
– Identify the training requirements of new and existing staff as per the job requirements and liase with relavant department.
– Plan, manage and monitor the daily meeting / schedule / roster of the department and ensure effective communication.
– Liaise with relevant departments with regard to their training requirements, including helping to collate and document needs for specific areas of responsibility, and providing information on existing appropriate training solutions. Coordination with both internal and external suppliers and other support departments functions, ensuring that important information are communicated in an accurate and timely manner.
– Ensuring confidentiality in the storage and maintenance documents by Quality Assurance Auditing. Maintain records and updating system information.
– Manage Inventory on handouts and stationery on stock and ensuring that minimum level is always maintained.
– Collect and compile information on the list for invitees for special events or promotional events and to ensure invitations are sent out accordingly.
– Maintains a cordial relationship with the senior managers of various stakeholders and requires to be fully conversant with the activities of the department. Support the business with the refurbishment of their offices and any issues related to communication charges, rentals etc.
Specific to Medical Services senior admin assistant
– Ensure excellent customer service is provided to patients and supporting them during their visit to the clinic with the right level of advice and guidance in using virtual methods of check in, check out, follow up appointment.
– Provide admin support to clinicians and ensure rooms are stocked appropriately. Manage shared mailboxes effectively and monitor clinic appointments (usage of OTD and pilots slots, correct bookings, late patients, non-attendance). Reschedule appointments and escalate when needed to the reception supervisor.
– Deliver high quality front desk service where immediate solutions are offered to patients.
Click Here To Apply Online