JOB PURPOSE: This role is responsible for organizing and coordinating the activities of the General Manager in order to facilitate efficient and smooth functioning on a day to day basis. This will involve providing the administrative and secretarial support required and serving as the custodian for all documentation being handled in the department/office.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: • Developing the Weekly Appointments Chart in order to capture the General Manager’s key commitments and schedule for the upcoming week, and circulating this with the ITFC Staff. Updating the Weekly Meetings Chart on a daily basis in order to reflect modifications / cancellations, as needed.
• Coordinating and following up on all matters of importance resulting from and addressed to the director, with relevant parties internally, in order to solicit the required information in a timely manner.
• Maintaining a database of all relevant stakeholders and their contact details, in order to coordinate the correspondences and appointments for the director.
• Making arrangements for the director’s work-related travels, overseeing travel bookings and hotel reservations as well as the Per Diem requirements prior to undertaking work related travel.
• Maintaining the director’s Leave Plans by updating the calendar accordingly.
• Assisting the General Manager in settling expense claims at the conclusion of an ITFC mission.
• Managing all correspondences related with the mission in a timely and efficient manner.
• Providing administrative support for visitors of the department/Office by ensuring that the right stakeholders and administrators are notified in a timely manner.
• Liaising with stakeholders in the IDB offices in order to coordinate appointments as well as solicit information as and when required.
SECTION IV: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Bachelors / Graduate Degree
Strong Analytical and Reporting Skills
Language Skills: • English is compulsory
• Arabic or French
Years of Experience: 0 to 2 years